1. Does Charlie Sheen have ANY idea how crazy he is?
2. When a TV show advertises an "all-new" episode, does that mean some of them are only PARTIALLY new?
3. What about the scenes at the beginning when they say "previously on..."? THOSE aren't new!
4. Oscars: How soon before the Academy announces a comedian will host next year?
5. By the way, Randy Newman: They didn't need more song nominations--they needed LESS! Maybe none!
6. It's a good thing they expanded to 10 best movie noms, because that way I got to see 3 of them.
7. I'm not saying which three.
8. I know I'm old--the biggest thrills for me last night were seeing Billy Crystal and Kirk Douglas.
9. No Jack Nicholson. No Robert DeNiro. No Dustin Hoffman. No Susan Sarandon. No Clint Eastwood.
10. Just a bunch of adolescents with spiky hair. I TOLD you I was old!