Don't listen to what this guy says:
OLD HAUNTS, the third Haunted Guesthouse Mystery
Publishes TODAY, February 7!
Fans: You get to meet The Swine!
New Readers: Jump right in--no learning curve necessary!
Enter the OLD HAUNTS giveaway contest here!
The date that at least three of you have been waiting for is finally (very close to) here! TODAY, Tuesday February 7, marks the release of OLD HAUNTS, the third Haunted Guesthouse mystery! And you'll see (assuming you get a copy; this won't just happen at your house) Alison Kerby deal with the past. Not just her past--although the Swine is at the door, making noises about "being a family again." It's Paul Harrison's past, too, and the ghostly private investigator is asking Alison to find the woman he intended to marry before he became, well, dead. Just to see if she's all right.
That's nothing compared to the request that comes from Maxie Malone, the resident poltergeist. Maxie's just found out that her ex-husband (they were married four days once) Big Bob the biker has been found quite deceased, his remains under the Seaside Heights (NJ) boardwalk. And Maxie wants to know who killed him. Something Alison would prefer not to find out, as it could mean she would make it onto the killer's to-do list...
Good Things That Will Happen If You Buy OLD HAUNTS Tomorrow
- I'll be happy
- My wife will be happy
- My children... who are we kidding--won't notice
- The world will experience more laughter
- Some of it may be yours
- You'll get a fun mystery that might challenge you
- You'll meet The Swine (on paper)
- You'll contribute to the American higher education system (believe me!)
- You can add an attractive green cover to your bookshelf
- There might be a possibility of world peace (no guarantees offered)
Bad Things That Will Happen If You Don't Buy OLD HAUNTS Tomorrow
- All I'm saying is: Keep in mind the Mayans had this book release planned when they made their calendar.
P.S. Pitchers and catchers report in 12 days.