1. I will not follow your cat.
2. I will not follow you just because you follow me.
3. I will feel free to post about my authors and their books.
4. I assume you will feel free to ignore me if you don't want to read stuff like that.
5. I will use attempt to use Twitter occasionally.
7. I will block you if you are rude to me, or only friend request me so that you can submit a manuscript. (If you don’t have an agent, you cannot submit to me unless I have met you at a conference and I have asked you to send me your ms.)
8. I don’t always understand satire and where the line is drawn. Too often it’s just plain hurtful.
9. I didn’t watch the state of the union because politics tend to get me all riled up. Besides, I had my kids and we watched Mr Peabody and Sherman, a movie I absolutely love.
10. I have not seen Selma yet, but I am sure I will.
11. I WILL follow some people I know to be fictional, if they're entertaining about it.
12. I love baseball, but don’t post about it much.
13. I love snow days and spending time on the couch reading or watching movies.
14. I will post about television, movies, sports, the Green Bay Packers, depression, LGBT issues, current events, and things other than my authors. If you don’t like it, go away. It’s ok. I don’t mind at all.
15. I am excited for May so I can see Pitch Perfect 2, Spy, and Avengers 2.
16. I will check my Twitter account once or twice a month. Unless I am at a conference.
17. I don’t understand Amazon’s Kindle Unlimited and I don’t want to. It still irks me that when you buy and ebook, you don’t actually own it.
18. Sometimes I swear. A lot.
19. I will try to remember to blog every Thursday… but I do have a terrible memory.
20. I do not pay much attention to the number of followers I have. I actively unfollow people whom I do not know personally.
21. Did I mention that I like to promote my authors? Because I do that. A lot.
22. I don’t get a chance to read for pleasure these days. When I do, I am either reading classics (Patricia Highsmith) or non-fiction.
23. I sometimes cry at work. Mostly because I am reading a manuscript and the author has sucked me in and manipulated my emotions.
24. I think that books make the best presents ever. Well, books and vodka. Wait, books and vodka and cookies. Yeah, that’s a great gift basket.
25. No. I'm still not following your cat.